Thursday, August 2, 2007

What u can think of when u're in a 2 hours tute

I closed my eyes to the beat of the sweet music.
My mind, ever working with its cruel intentions, was planning its next move.
I raised my left hand to reveal my pearly white skin.
The gold chain braclet landed softly slightly lower down my wrist.
The flicker of gold lights reflected from its movement,
would have momentarily blinded the onlooker's eyes.
I slowly tucked my hair to my left ear,
never forgetting to let a few strand of dark raven hair to fall upon my face when I tilted my head a little.
My dimples dug deeply into my cheeks,
slowly, I opened my eyes, lazily, to welcome a very pleasent sight seated opposite me.
With a defined tone of authority and grace, I finally said "Hi".

NOT ME...REALLY NOT ME... I WAS IMAGINING SDYNEY BRISTOW (NOT MYSELF) FROM ALIAS!!!

No comments: