Thursday, August 2, 2007

Day 2

wow... I almost forgot the existence of my blog...~~ amazing... At least there's a Day 2. :)

My mum is now (I mean NOW, 7:32pm) having a talk (with me) about myself, my character, me.

Dreamer, equiped with a sharp tongue (which only hurt people's feelings), a blunt mind where awareness is not an issue at all, sensitivity almost none (towards other people), selfish (uh-huh), a hard nut to crack, secretive, dual personality (not the "I'M DR JEKYL" and "NOW, I'M MR HYDE" Lazy to elaborate on this), someone who just keep everything to herself and will not share AND not seeing the need to bond a closer relationship with people that I know (Big Problem)....

She lists out a few more stuff but well, the dominant ones will do. Anymore, I would need to launch PROJECT "SELF-DENIAL". HaHa...

Maybe one day I would take time to tell you the problems I see in myself.
Not Now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Creativity did its wonders today while I was sitting thru a 2 hours tutorial facing what I call, the none other divine punishment which only clueless, aimless bloke, who is "happily" taking a double degree, will ever suffer.

Beautiful.

Light, so gracious in deep darkness.

Be my guide, light.... out of the torment I inflicted myself in.

(Contributed to 'Creativity')

No comments: