Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yes... I am back

I'm juz as lazy as ever. But I ain't the happiest person to begin my new semester. Why? Let's make this simple...

My exams are down the drain. As they said, no pain, no gain. Oh wait.... even plenty of pain doesn't guarantee you gain.

Next, I got bombarded by a friend in a very crude way. Being straightforward and blunt, fine, accept it. But, I don't need anyone to go to the extent of insulting me because of my flaws. I'm angry... and seriously hurt.

3rdly, I've been thinking to what extent my wrongs of my past can be such a deterrent to see what I am today.

And I think I finally found the type of people that I utterly dislike. Those who give false testimonies about others and those who make assumptions based only on the surface. How much truth you know? How do you know what I am thinking? Be gone...


4thly, I've come to realize that there are so many things I need to change to adapt in such a world. My principles, my values, my mindset.... Thinking that in the bottom of everyone's heart there is still truth/honesty/innocence? Seriously, you can only find 2-3 outta 10. The remaining people are juz plain cheaters.

Someone once said, Be humble among the humble, be proud among the proud. Same concept applies.

Take pride in your values but remember that it will not always be appreciated. Some said that all these values are just showing your weakness, but I think that it can be a very handy weapon when you use it at the right time.

Ai~~ Malas nak layan orang de... Layan dia baik, kena gigit di belakang. Cis~~

No comments: