Sunday, September 2, 2007

Just Another Day

I got 2 comments for my last post. I was actually...HAPPY. I was hoping that I'd get more comments.

Well, considering the pitiful amount of people who knew about my blog.... em, let's see... so far bout 5 or 6; minus off the I-DON'T-CARE people... You get what I mean.

So why didn't I tell anyone about my blog??

Well,
1stly, I'm a lazy bum who only blog whenever my mood reaches to its extremes (either EXTREMELY happy or the other way around)

2ndly, I would not want to bear the disappointment of others on my own shoulders. For goodness sake, I had enough to handle from myself (Conflict within oneself) and of course who would forget the ever loving.... :)

3rdly, I got myself into some election thingy where my boss said NO! CLOSE UR BLOG!!! Just in case some meanies poke their nose around to sniff out some dirt... (It happened to someone last time and he got disqualified)

And PLZ hao zhi... I am trying to conceal my identity here.

4thly, I feel shy letting people read my work... I'd rather have some else do the criticism than the people I know... :)

Oh...thx CYBERMATE... I don't think I know you. So thx. :D

5thly, I just thought that it is fun to be anonymous.

Excuses, excuses... :)

3 comments:

zhansheng said...

jangan banyak banyak excuse ar!! must update!! if u dun update, im gonna nudge u like crazy on msn. or, if we get to go to japan, im gonna disturb u til u wanna jump out of da plane. or even better, let u see da WOW cd and dun lend u XD

Ann Jill said...

lady i miss you. And dont be shy shy la. I love hw u write you know. We need to hang out more when ther's the opportunity! *HUGS*

Unknown said...

hahahaha..... update ur blog more often la... then whenever i'm bored i can just drop by and read...